Loreena McKennitt - The Mask And Mirror
Date of released:
Style: Folk Rock, Acoustic, Ethereal br>
Tracklist Hide Credits
The Mystic's Dream
Bass, Tambura [Tamboura] – George KollerCello, Backing Vocals – Anne BourneChoir – Victoria Scholars ChoirElectric Guitar, Oud – Brian HughesMusic By, Lyrics By – L. M.*Music Director [Musical Director, Victoria Scholars Choir] – Jerzy CichockiNey [Nai], Oud – Abraham TawfikPercussion, Goblet Drum [Dumbeg] – Rick LazarTabla – Ravi NaimpallyUilleann Pipes – Patrick HutchinsonVoice, Keyboards, Goblet Drum [Dumbeg] – L. M.*
The Bonny Swans
Arranged By [Lyrics], Adapted By [Lyrics], Music By – L. M.*Bass – George KollerBouzouki, Bodhrán – Donal LunnyCello – Anne BourneFiddle – Hugh MarshGuitar, Balalaika – Brian HughesKeyboards, Vocals, Accordion – L. M.*Percussion – Rick LazarWritten-By – Traditional
The Dark Night Of The Soul
Adapted By, Arranged By, Music By – L. M.*Cello, Esraj – George KollerFiddle – Hugh MarshGuitar, Sitar [Electric] – Brian HughesLyrics By – St. John Of The Cross*Vocals, Synthesizer – L. M.*
Marrakesh Night Market
Bass – George KollerDrums – Al CrossFiddle – Hugh MarshGoblet Drum [Dumbek], Udu, Percussion – Rick LazarGuitar, Balalaika, Electric Guitar – Brian HughesMusic By, Lyrics By – L. M.*Vocals, Accordion, Synthesizer – L. M.*
Bass, Esraj – George KollerMusic By, Lyrics By – L. M.*Vocals, Harp, Synthesizer – L. M.*
Arranged By [Music], Adapted By – L. M.*Balalaika, Guitar – Brian HughesBouzouki – Donal LunnyCello, Bass – George KollerDrums, Percussion – Rick LazarFiddle – Hugh MarshHurdy Gurdy – Nigel EatonVocals, Accordion, Synthesizer – L. M.*Written-By – Traditional
Cé Hé Mise Le Ulainght? The Two Trees
Arranged By [Strings And Cello] – John WelsmanArranged By, Adapted By, Music By – L. M.*Bass, Tambora [Cé Hé Mise Le Ulainght?] – George KollerCello – Ofra HarnoyComposed By [Cé Hé Mise Le Ulainght?], Performer [Cé Hé Mise Le Ulainght?] – Patrick HutchinsonLyrics By – William Butler YeatsStrings – Adele Armin, Andy Benac*, David Hetherington, David Miller , Douglas Perry , Fujico Imajishi*, Heinz Boshart, Kent Teeple, Mark Sabat*, Marie Bérard, Morry Kernerman, Sharon Prater, Susan Lipchak, Sylvia LangeVocals, Piano, Synthesizer – L. M.*
Arranged By, Adapted By, Music By – L. M.*Bass – George KollerLyrics By – William ShakespeareVocals, Synthesizer, Organ [Pipes] – L. M.*
- Record Company – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Quinlan Road Limited
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Quinlan Road Limited
- Manufactured By – WEA Records
- Distributed By – WEA Records
- Manufactured By – Warner Music Australia
- Distributed By – Warner Music Australia
- Manufactured By – Warner Music Australia Pty. Limited
- Distributed By – Warner Music Australia Pty. Limited
- Made By – Digital Audio Technologies Australia
- Copyright (c) – Quinlan Road Music Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – BMG Music Publishing International Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Patrick Hutchinson
- Recorded At – Woodley Farm
- Recorded At – McClear Pathé
- Recorded At – Inception Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Manta Sound
- Recorded At – Real World Studios
- Mixed At – McClear Pathé
- Mixed At – Real World Studios
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Design – Margo Chase
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By [McClear Pathe] – Richard Evans
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Ann Cutting
- Producer – Loreena McKennitt
- Producer [Co-Producing Assistance] – Brian Hughes, Jeff Wolpert
- Recorded By [Additional, Inception Sound; Manta Sound] – John Naslen
- Recorded By [Additional, Real World Studios] – Richard Evans
- Recorded By [Asissted By, Real World Studios] – Russel Kearney*
- Recorded By [Assistance, Woodley Farm; McClear Pathé, Toronto] – Denis Tougas, Eric Abrahms*, Keith Mariash
- Recorded By [Assisted By, Inception Sound; Manta Sound] – John Hurlbut
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Jeff Wolpert
The Mask And Mirror: Has mould IFPI, got additional info printed on CD artwork: "Manufactured and Distributed by Warner Music Australia - A Warner Music Group Company" (This submission)
The Mask And Mirror: No mould IFPI
Packaging: Jewel Case with Digital Audio Technologies Australia logo on back.
Printed on back:
Warner Bros. Records Inc. A Warner Music Group Company. 3300 Warner Blvd., Burbank, CA 91505-4694. 75 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY 10019-6908.
©℗ 1994 Quinlan Road Limited. Made in U.S.A.
Manufactured & distributed by WEA Records a Division Of Warner Music Australia. A Warner Music Group Company.
Printed on CD artwork:
Manufactured and Distributed by Warner Music Australia - A Warner Music Group Company
Warner Bros. Records Inc., a Time Warner Company.
©℗ 1994 Quinlan Road Limited.
Manufactured and distributed by Warner Music Australia Pty Limited. A Time Warner Company
Digital Audio Technologies Australia logo
Printed in booklet:
All songs* © 1994 Quinlan Road Music Limited (SOCAN/BMI) for the world excluding Europe.
In Europe all songs* © 1994 Quinlan Road Music Limited/BMG Music Publishing International Limited
* "Cé Hé Mise Le Ulainght?" © 1994 Patrick Hutchinson (BMI) and administered for the world by Quinlan Road Music Limited.
Recorded at Woodley Farm, Stratford; McClear Pathé, Toronto
Additional recording at Inception Sound, Toronto; Manta Sound, Toronto; Real World Studios, Box, Wiltshire, England
Mixed at McClear Pathé except for "Santiago" which was mixed at Real World Studios
Mastered at Gateway Mastering Studios
Ofra Harnoy appears courtesy of BMG Classics/RCA Victor Red Seal
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 45099 52962 8
- Matrix / Runout: 450995296-2 WME
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 2661
- Rights Society: SOCAN/BMI
- Rights Society: BMI
|CD 95296||Loreena McKennitt||The Mask And Mirror (CD, Album)||WEA, Quinlan Road||CD 95296||Canada||1994|
|0774213810526||Loreena McKennitt||The Mask And Mirror (CD, Album)||Quinlan Road||0774213810526||Europe||2003|
|0774213510518||Loreena McKennitt||The Mask And Mirror / No Journey's End (CD, Album, Enh, RM + DVD + Ltd)||Quinlan Road||0774213510518||Europe||2004|
|9 45420-2||Loreena McKennitt||The Mask And Mirror (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||9 45420-2||USA & Europe||Unknown|
|4509-95296-2||Loreena McKennitt||The Mask And Mirror (CD, Album)||WEA, Quinlan Road||4509-95296-2||Europe||1994|