Pink Floyd - The Division Bell
Type: Vinyl, LP, Album, Unofficial Release, Blue marine with little brown coloration
Date of released:
Style: Prog Rock br>
|A2||What Do You Want From Me||4:21|
|A5||A Great Day For Freedom||3:38|
|A6||Wearing The Inside Out||6:28|
|B1||Take It Back||6:12|
|B2||Coming Back To Life||4:57|
|B4||Lost For Words||5:14|
- Arranged By [Orchestra], Technician [Orchestrations] – Michael Kamen
- Artwork [Graphics] – Ian Wright , Peter Curzon
- Artwork [Sculptures] – Aden Hynes, John Robertson
- Backing Vocals – Carol Kenyon, Durga McBroom, Jackie Sheridan, Rebecca Leigh-White, Sam Brown
- Bass – Guy Pratt
- Design [Cover] – Storm Thorgerson
- Drums, Percussion – Nick Mason
- Guitar – Tim Renwick
- Illustration – John Whitely, Sally Norris
- Keyboards, Synthesizer, Programmed By – Jon Carin
- Keyboards, Vocals – Richard Wright
- Lyrics By – Anthony Moore (tracks: A6), David Gilmour (tracks: A2, A3, A5, B1 to B5), Nick Laird-Clowes (tracks: A3, A6, B1), Polly Sampson* (tracks: A2, A3, A5, B1, B3 to B5)
- Mastered By – Doug Sax, James Guthrie
- Mixed By – Chris Thomas
- Mixed By, Producer, Guitar, Vocals, Bass, Keyboards, Programmed By – David Gilmour
- Music By – David Gilmour, Richard Wright
- Percussion, Programmed By – Gary Wallis
- Photography By – Rupert Truman, Stephen Piotrowski, Tony May
- Producer, Keyboards, Percussion – Bob Ezrin
- Recorded By [Orchestra] – Stephen McLaughlin
- Recorded By, Engineer – Andrew Jackson*
- Technician [Drums] – Clive Brooks
- Technician [Orchestrations] – Edward Shearmur
- Tenor Saxophone – Dick Parry
- Written-By – Bob Ezrin (tracks: B1), David Gilmour (tracks: A1 to A5, B1 to B5), Richard Wright (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A6, B3)
NotesWith thanks to: Polly Samson, Nick Laird-Clowes, Douglas Adams, Anthony Moore, Stephen Hawking
Release Information: Bootleg edition on blue marine vinyl with one little brown coloration. This version of the album is shorter than the CD version, as the following songs have been edited in length to allow the album to fit on an LP: Poles Apart, Marooned, Wearing the Inside Out, Coming Back to Life, Lost for Words, and High Hopes.
Description: Gatefold cover.
Front Cover: Two faces facing each other. Title. Photo taken at dawn with the lights on (UK version has daytime photo on the cover)
Back Cover: Two faces facing each other. Song listing. Bar code.
Inside Cover: Various pictures. Two faces facing each other.
Spine: Title. Catalog number.
Inner Sleeve: Art background with lyrics and credits.
Labels: Columbia picture labels.
Text around the bottom edge of label starts at 8 o'clock and says:
C 64200/AL 64200/© 1994 Pink Floyd Music Ltd. under exclusive license to Sony Music Entertainment Inc./P 1994 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7464-64200-1 0
|8289842||Pink Floyd||The Division Bell (CD, Album)||EMI United Kingdom||8289842||UK||1994|
|SICP 5416||Pink Floyd||The Division Bell (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM, Pap)||Sony Records Int'l, Pink Floyd Records||SICP 5416||Japan||2017|
|C 64200||Pink Floyd||The Division Bell (LP, Album, Unofficial, Blu)||Columbia||C 64200||US||Unknown|
|476581 4||Pink Floyd||The Division Bell (Cass, Album)||Columbia||476581 4||UK||1994|
|7243 8 28984 2 9||Pink Floyd||The Division Bell (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Not On Label (Pink Floyd)||7243 8 28984 2 9||Bulgaria||1994|